Thursday, November 29, 2012

Something yummy. . . .

I found this recipe recently when I was browsing around Pinterest.   When I saw the list of ingredients I thought there is nothing wrong with this:



How can you go wrong with a dessert when these are the three main ingredients?  

First mix cake mix, 1 stick butter (125g softened), and 1 egg together and press into 9x13 in casserole dish.  Helps to butter up your hands because it's a bit sticky.

Crumble up one sleeve of Oreo's and sprinkle over brownie cake mix.  



Next pore the sweetened condensed milk over it:




If this isn't wonderful enough, throw on some chocolate chips.


Then place it in the oven 350 degrees or 180 for those on the metric system for 20-25 minutes until nice  and ooey gooey.  Delish!!!


Go ahead lick the spoon while you wait, that's what we do around here anyways.




We were so excited when they were done that I forgot to take a finished product picture, so you will have to make your own to see that. :)  I now refer to this as the trifecta dessert and have already had multiple request for it.


***Side note:  it really helps to use the cake mix made this way instead of a regular brownie mix, tried the other and the SCM just oozed to the bottom during baking.  


Go enjoy something sweet for me!!

Let me know if you have tried any wonderful desserts lately.  I'm always looking for something new to bake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, how ya doing? Gonna try this dessert this weekend. Thanks for the recipe. Have a wonderful, God-filled day!!!