Sunday, February 3, 2013

Happy Birthday little man!!!


Today, 3rd February, our little man turned 2.  He joined our little family at 4:18 am weighing 8lb 8oz, after a smooth and easy labour (except for the fact that my waters broke at our Wednesday night bible study)--a bit embarrassing.  His debut into the world should have been a sign to us of his nature, because he has been easy going ever since.  

My how these two years have flown by.  He has blessed our home and our lives in so many ways.  

He is full of so much energy and enthusiasm.  


He is so sweet and courteous.  He is always so quick with please, thank-yous, and bless you's, which I would credit to great parenting, but we still have to work with his older sister on those.  


He has such an adorable laugh and can be so silly.  He's rough and tough and often a mess.


He absolutely adores his sisters!! He worries if she is upset, always wants to know where she is,  and wants her for his constant companion. 



I can't imagine our lives without this adorable little man around.  I had always said before we found out that we were having a little boy that it didn't matter what we had, but I am so glad that God blessed us with this little man!!!  He makes me smile from the moment he wakes up asking "Mom, you have good sleep?"   until his "I love you so much" each night. He has been a blessing since day one!!



Happy Birthday my sweet little man.  God has blessed me beyond measure by giving me you.  I look forward to all the adventures, laughs, and birthday to come!!!

No comments: