Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Family Poem

As this year begins we have a new little family poem to share:


One, Two, I love you
My Best Friend!!!  I can't imagine my life without him

Three, Four two kids that I adore

These two have made my life so wonderful.  They made me laugh every day!! It has been the ultimate blessing watching them grow and develop.


Five, Six  our new babies pics  




That's right our little family is growing once again.  We are so excited and it was such a wonderful relief to get to go and see that little heart beat and know that so far everything was going well.  

We are still early days, only 7 1/2 weeks but since I have been much sicker this round we have told everyone early.  It's hard to hide when you look like death most days :)  

 Matilda is so excited to have a new little one on the way (though as soon as we told her about the baby she informed us that this time she would like a little sister).  She went with us to the ultrasound and now refers to the new little bub and the beanie baby because it's small and round.  We have also started reading her the weekly what you baby looks like now so she can feel more involved with is all.  Nathan is pretty oblivious to it all though for the past several nights he has been praying for "mommy's tummy"  which I think is absolutely adorable.  

No comments: