Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Welcome, or should I say welcome back

So we are giving this old blog a facelift and a new direction. Since I wasn't doing a great job at keeping it going before, I decided that maybe it would be better served as a place to pool all my ideas together, a sort of reference point.  The focus is going to be on how to live out everyday.  I'm no genius or guru that has all the answers or anything, just a mom, wife, woman, christian, foodie trying to make it all fit together.  There will be recipes, healthy tips, all things pertaining to kids and the joys and challenges they involve, and just every day real living.  Welcome to our lives.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Welcome back to you, too! I like your idea for the blog focus.

Laura said...

Yay, welcome (back)! I look forward to hearing about what is going on with you!