Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Slacker

Well I guess I'm not totally a slacker it's just been REALLY busy around here lately (meaning the last few months). We decided to take it easy this week and it has been wonderful just getting to get a few things done, though I still feel like we are really busy.

So I guess I'll back up a bit and then maybe do a few post close together to update on what's going on. The weekend before last we went down to this little town south of Perth called Bridgetown. We drove down on Saturday (since it was a long weekend we stayed until Monday). We went down with one of my absolute favorite families the Harris's (Lindsey, his wife Ruth, and 4 kids--plus their oldest daughter has a little girl that came along) We had such a wonderful time. We went down to visit and study with Lindsey's sister and husband. We took it slow on the way down and met up for lunch in a town called Donnybrook. They have the most amazing playground ever!!!! It is ginormous and totally awesome--seriously I would consider moving down there just for the playground.









Rhonda and Brett's house (the people we stayed with) was beautiful, is sat atop a hill overlooking this beautiful valley that was covered with fog every morning. It was really hilly around there with lots of orchards and it made me feel more like home. It is such a cute little town, I can't wait to go back. We had an awesome visit and all worshiped together that morning I think there were 20 of us including the kids. It was just a great relaxing weekend away.

Alrighty enough for now, will update again soon with all the other stuff going on around these parts.

3 comments:

raequin said...

Sounds great!

Courtney said...

That is the most amazing playground! Looks like so much fun.

Laura said...

That playground looks awesome! I hope we'll get to go together some time soon. :)