Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oh the funny things she says

I was checking my email this morning when Tilly popped up beside me with the old wallet I let her play with. She looked up at me and said "Money, mommy, money". So I asked if she needed money for her wallet and she said "yes" in her cute little lispy voice, then looked at her daddy and said "money". I figure it's only just begun. My they learn early :)

Other cute little saying:
poffee = coffee (every morning Ed and I have a coffee with breakfast, and Tilly wants her coffee too--don't worry she just gets some herbal tea, but it's pretty funny when we are out and this little 18 month old start asking for poffee)

tome on = sounds sort of like come on, which is what she means she is constantly saying this to all of us (have I mentioned before that she's bossy)

yogi =her yogurt, she usually says this as she is standing outside the fridge knocking on the door

rabbie's =rabbits, it's adorable. we took her to this farm a couple of weeks ago and they had some baby rabbits, all she talked about for the next week were the baby rabbie's

elphy- this is elephant, she is obsessed with animals, her fave videos are the planet earth ones that we are borrowing from a friend, we might have to invest in these

oh I know there are more but my mind is a blank right now, it's hard to think with a little one standing beside me playing with her fake cell phone and trying to call me :)

1 comment:

raequin said...

Her saying "yogi" while knocking on the refrigerator door is an amusing image.