Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Randoms. . .

It's so strange. . . in the past few weeks on two different occasions random people have stopped us to take pictures of Matilda. Should I be worried about this? I know it's kind of strange and both times totally took me by surprise. The first time was at the zoo, we were walking around looking at the koala's when I noticed two girls (European--I'm guessing from listening to them speak) snapping a couple of pics of Til's and talking about how cute she was. Then when we were down in Albany a couple of weekends ago another couple with a small child stopped us and took her picture. Strange huh? I thought so too. I mean what are you going to tell people when they are looking at the pictures? Here's this really cute random kid we saw. . . .I don't get it, I mean I know she's cute and I guess it's hard to resist this cute little face, but should I tell people no?




No comments: