Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Smiles

Matilda has been giving smiles since about 2 1/2 weeks. I promise she was giving them to mom when they were still here and it's not just gas. Lately though they have become even bigger and more pronounced, and there is one time of the day where you are guaranteed to get a big one. Is it for her mommy that gets up all hours of the night to feed her, oh no, she is already a Daddy's girl, and it's absolutely adorable.

Every morning when she gets up to eat she has a big feed then I usually hand her over to Ed to burp her and give her some cuddle while I get something to eat or drink. As soon as I hand her to him and she sees his face she gets the biggest, cutest grin on her face. It's like her total face just lights up when she sees him. It is so cute. I'll try and post a pic of it, though I usually miss them we did get a good shot today of it. We are going to try to video it tomorrow since it's so cute.

No comments: