Monday, December 31, 2012

On the brink. . .

Here we are at the close of yet another year.  Is it just me or do they seem to be going by more quickly?  It has been a wonderful whirlwind of a year full of laughs, tears, joys, hardships, new friendships, wonderful holidays, visits with family, and so much more. 

Even though I don't really get into making "resolutions", which lets be honest usually don't last into February, I always find the beginning of the year to be a good time to reflect on my life and look for improvements. 

I have decided the month of January for me is going to be a "cleansing/detox" month, and no I'm not talking about only drinking grapefruit juice or something as drastic as that, but instead more of a month to refocus my life in several ways.

1. Diet
2. Spending
3. My home


I'll go into the decisions and goals I've set for myself over the next several days, right now I am simply too tired to type much more.

Happy 2013!  Are you a resolution setter?  Do you find yourself keeping them?  Do you have goals for 2013 that you don't mind sharing?  Would love to hear them! 

1 comment:

Timothy Rosengarten said...

2013 will be a great year! Keep up the bloggin! :)