Friday, April 19, 2013

Resurrecting the blog

It's been a while to say the least.  The long and short of it is to say that during my first trimester when I was feeling so terrible, it was all I could do to get the basics done around the house and be there for the kids.  Now that things are doing better, and I am feeling more like myself again and able to get things done, I have a laundry list of to-do's that seem to take precedent over blogging.

But I am back, with the hope and desire to be a bit more regular.

First things first:

We are now 16 weeks along with our little beanie baby (as Tilly refers to it.)


We met with our doctor this week about our 12 week scans and so far everything is looking just as it should be.  The heartbeat is strong and and my blood work came back great.  

Seeing these scans bring a smile to my face every time.  It is so amazing how much happens so fast and how amazing God's creation is.  Tilly loved getting to go to this appointment and seeing how much the baby has grown and developed.  


The bump is starting to show but I haven't taken a picture of that yet :)  

I think this round we will wait to the little bub is born to find out what we are having.  I know with both Tils and Nate what they were going to be and loved knowing, but figured since we have both already, and this is all likelihood is our last, it would be fun to wait.  

So did you wait to find our what you were having, or did you find out early?  

2 comments:

NLSmelser said...

So excited for all of you! And I love the idea of waiting to find out - -we've been talking of doing the same the next time around.

Congratulations!

Jacki said...

Happy 16 weeks! I'm so glad you are feeling better these days.

We didn't find out for either of our kids. With the 2nd pregnancy I felt different and had a sense it was a girl.

We are blessed with 2 healthy kids and are very happy!