Monday, August 23, 2010

Pictures

Well I have been a bit slack about posting pictures on here lately, so here are a few of things going on. I have to admit that I haven't been great taking them lately, I guess with not feeling well and everything going on it just hasn't been happening, but hoping to be better now. Tilly is growing and changing so fast, it's amazing watching it happen.
This is Tilly out in our backyard. She is looking a lot like a bogan here, pants to short, not matching :) but she was having fun.

This is Tilly trying to get back in the shed after I closed it. . . just too many spiders for comfort.
Tilly's best friend and the newest addition to the insanity here, Tess.

This is Tilly at Tony Roma's she's addicted to butter. It's pretty hilarious, and kind of scary, but she loves it.


More to come. . . .

1 comment:

raequin said...

I adore the second picture.