Friday, December 12, 2008

My heart skips a beat!

When I look at her sweet little face and she looks up and me and then gives one of her big grins my heart just skips a beat. She is so adorable. Does every mother think that or is she just that precious? She has gotten to where she smiles a lot now, not just when she is full, but when you are holding her, or sing to her, or just randomly when you are playing with her. Her new thing is to stop in the middle of eating and look up and me and give me a big grin. It is so beautiful. I'm going to miss the toothless grin when she gets bigger.

2 comments:

truly blessed said...

She is COMPLETELY adorable.

You'll miss her toothy grin, but you'll love her tiny little baby teeth grin and later on you'll love her big girl teeth smile too! (Well, unless you have to pay for braces). But then when you get over that you'll love her perfectly straight sparkling smile as well. :)

truly blessed said...

Okay, Melaine it's January, time for new pictures!!! I KNOW you have recent ones, right? SHaRe!!! :)